DynamicPlus Advisory – Our client, a well-respected member of the financial community, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Research Analyst
- Job Location: Lagos
- Provide support to all research studies and prepare information brochures and required materials for all prospective investors.
- Maintain databases and analyze all market intelligence programs.
- Prepare various capital market reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Oversee data collection, and analysis for research studies, surveys, and strategic plan reviews
- Prepare and submit reports and presentations for research studies, surveys, and investor/issuer/policymakers’ education and outreach campaigns
- Write research papers/articles on various aspects of the capital markets for journals, newspapers, and other print media.
- Make presentations to various forums e.g. investors, market intermediaries, policymakers/line ministry, financial sector regulators, trade/professional associations, professional bodies, and issuers when called upon
- Collect data on consumers, competitors, and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings; identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and implement best practices
- University Degree / HND in Statistics, Finance, Economics or related field;
- Possession of a postgraduate academic or professional qualification in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters, and other financial information platforms is a plus.
6th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.