Qualiquant services LTD is a direct response to the demand for reliable data collection in Nigeria. We have expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research. Qualiquant was founded in 2016 by seasoned research professionals who have a combined experience of over 10 years in field and research processes. Qualiquant is fully registered as a Nigerian-based research and data collection company according to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2018. With active field operations in all 36 states in Nigeria, we ensure that the data collection and processing procedures are implemented with the highest levels of precision. We strive to remain innovative, responsive and work in close consultation with our clients at every phase of the data collection process to ensure exceptional data quality.
We are a data collection company, providing outsourcing solutions to help our clients innovate in the future. We completely customize data collection services to address specific requirements of various business domains including management consulting, marketing and advertising, survey, market research and data analysis, medical, retail and e-commerce, data aggregators, and many more.
- Job Position: Research Analyst
- Job Location: Lagos
- Conduct research on products and services as specified.
- Conduct research on the design and development of products and services.
- Conduct research in accordance with clients’ business objectives and needs.
- Analyze, evaluate and interpret research results.
- Analyze data and results relating to the development of projects.
- Assist in the development of projects, products, and services.
- Create and implement methodologies and logistics in conducting clients’ need-based research.
- Coordinate with accounts executives on research design.
- Interact with clients and other research personnel.
- Integrate best practices in researching tools and protocols.
- Good with numbers (proficiency with STATA, R or SPSS is a plus!)
- High attention to detail
- Client facing with good presentation skill
- Ability to distill large amounts of information into specific takeaways
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree is a plus)
- Certification in Research Ethics
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Qualiquant Services Limited will not request any monetary payment from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
7th February 2021
How to Apply