Virtual PALyn, an HR and Business consulting company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Economic Research Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Analyzing past operations’ results and performing variance analyses.
- Identifying and analyzing trends and forecasts and recommending improvements to the business processes.
- Researching market trends, conducting surveys, analyzing data from competitors, and analyzing the business’s operations, expenditures, and customer retention to identify patterns of potential issues or improvements.
- Using data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision-making of the business.
- Using operations data to develop pricing models and identify areas for improvement.
- Using statistical, economic, and data modeling techniques and tools.
- Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting your findings to the leadership team.
- Providing recommendations to improve future business operations.
- Organizing and storing data for future research projects.
- Testing processes, policies, and protocols for efficiency and improvements.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 3 years work experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.