Diya, Fatimilehin & Co is the brainchild of two friends who set out to prove that it is possible for Nigerians to run a wholly indigenous and professionally managed organization. Messrs M. K. Diya and G. Fatimilehin’s motivation for establishing the firm was not largely about profit but to bring respectability to an erstwhile-unknown profession.
Job Position: Research Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Research Analyst who is curious and methodical to help us expand our research, analysis and data capabilities. The Analyst will be responsible for all real estate data gathering and computing across the Nigerian real estate market.
- He/She will be responsible for supporting our senior real estate executives with real estate data, articles and research reports.
- This position is not specific to any market segment but will cover residential, commercial (office, industrial, retail and hospitality) property types.
- Develop periodic articles on real estate market trends for publication
- Conduct data gathering and computation for monthly/quarterly reports for the Nigeria real estate market
- Monitor and track macroeconomic and real estate trends evaluating their performances.
- Proactively and routinely update and manage research databases, including establishing and auditing Diya Fatimilehin & Co’s proprietary database
- Support brokerage (sales and leasing) and valuation/advisory teams’ with relevant real estate research inputs for business development
- Prepare weekly analysis report to brokerage (sales & leasing) team
- Support and promote real estate thought leadership
- Support marketing teams to package market analysis and write-ups for delivery to brokerage (sales and leasing) and valuation/advisory teams.
- Develop real estate-related content for marketing campaigns (newsletters) and social media posts.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Estate Management required.
- 1 year of experience in the real estate industry or research-related field
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, relationship-building skills, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to write technical, research and analysis reports on market trends, property information and comparison studies.
- Highly detail-oriented with experience in data entry/data management and time series analysis/forecasting
- Ability to format and validate data.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Project management and organizational skills.
10th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.