Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Job Position: Research & Development Assistant, Health
Job Location: Nigeria
- Researching, planning and implementing new programs and protocols into the organisation and overseeing the development of new products from the initial planning phase to implementation or production.
- Keeping track of all the costs related to the creation of these new products and deciding what ideas are worth pursuing.
- Supporting the development and line management to the team, delivering technical projects and ensuring that activities are executed to the standards required for the relevant product classification.
- Generating and approving data which supports product changes to a standard required for the relevant product classification.
- Assume leadership for R&D operations projects in relevant categories, ensuring the implement at regional/local level by ensuring all required formulation, feasibility work, analysis, valid industrial trials and dossier preparation are performed on time and to the required internal and external standard and market conditions
- Implement global product initiatives with R&D product development and other R&D operations
- Support R&D teams by providing a clear definition of products, marketing claims and raw material requirements from a regional local perspective and by providing technical input and support in the preparation of the claim support data.
- Maintain good communication as part of R&D organisation and across functions to accomplish business objectives.
- Collaborates with supply function regarding technology and product expertise, for production start -up, quality improvements and cost savings projects.
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience with a proven track record of successful delivery of technical projects
- Proven project management, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong formulation knowledge and understanding of chemical interactions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online