The Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis (TB) and cancer through the provision of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, and care and support services.
- The candidate has to be a male nurse, with good writing and presentation skills.
- Should be able to take initiative and work with little supervision.
- Can use Computer packages like Ms word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Data analysis and the ability to communicate in Hausa would be an added advantage
- Experience working with an NGO would be a good addition too.