Pause Factory Resources – Our client is one of the leading firm in the Marketing Research industry. The company craft research programmes around clients’ needs – harnessing progressive techniques and technology to find the insights that matter, faster. They believe that every project is an opportunity for a great idea to fly, which comes with campaign results, bringing the clarity and conviction the prospective clients needs for effective decision-making.
Job Position: Research Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Take responsibility for the design, execution and delivery of qualitative research projects (both adhoc and tracking) from taking a brief to presenting results.
- In collaboration with the Account Manager or Business Manager, the incumbent will build existing business and client relationships and contribute to the development of junior team members.
Purpose of the Role
- Manage the executive research team
- Inspire confidence and motivate the team
- Train and develop quality research skills
- Improve profitability of projects.
- Develop and strengthen client –agency relationship
- Ability to be a full consultant to client in terms of their category and brands
- Manage and supervise research projects. This includes drawing up a realistic timeline, completing all the necessary administrative procedures and liaises with service departments to ensure process is effectively executed. This includes briefing the relevant service departments, oversee that timelines are adhered to and regular feedback is obtained. (Service departments include project coordinators, sampling, translations, field workers, and telephonic interviewers and DP)
- Service clients and interact independently with clients on an ongoing basis. This includes regular communication regarding current projects, as well as relationship building to promote client retention, enhancement and growth
- Understand, control and monitor project transactions and costs and prepare costings for each project
- Training and development of new staff and current team members.
- Accountable for achievement of annual targets and profitability
- Strong proficiency in pricing for success and profit.
- Generate proposals for local and international projects
- Accountable for overall quality of proposals/pitches.
- Proactively work with team to ensure process improvement to benefit clients and the business
- Obtain brief from client to ensure full understanding of nature of project.
- Qualification: M.Sc in Marketing, Social Sciences, Arts, Psychology or related discipline.
- Candidate should have at least minimum of 8 years of work experience in the research industry
- A hand on experience in Market research industry is key, do not apply if you dont have such experience.
- Leadership Skills
- Marketing Research knowledge
- Persuasion Skills
- Team builder Skills
- Good Communication
- Interpersonal relationship
- Presentation Skills
- Innovative skills
- Business writing skills
- Strong attention to details.
21st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Research Manager” as the subject of the email.