IT Horizons is Africa’s partner of choice in all things relating to Information Communication Technology, (ICT). With a staff strength rich in knowledge, skill and expertise, we have all it takes to attend to all your technology needs. Our ultimate goal as a brand is to drive a world-class transformation through your business using technology. Over the years, we have successfully addressed some of our clients’ most complex business challenges through strategic planning, development, implementation, and integration of highly innovative, flexible and customizable IT services and solutions.
Our focal point is technology-enabled solutions and professional services for today’s businesses and innovation that shapes tomorrow’s business world. We continue to prove time and again, our attention to detail and commitment in delivering excellent results on all projects and services. We have carved a name for ourselves as the ICT Company committed to your business’ growth and passionate about bringing your dreams to fruition.
Job Position: Strategy & Research Officer
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- The Strategy & Research Officer will be responsible for providing support to the Strategy & research team in the formulation and execution of corporate strategic initiatives, monitoring the set plans, driving innovation through research and development, implementing and managing the internal and external environment analysis of the organization to ensure consistently excellent product and service quality with a view to enhancing customer experience while positioning ITH for the future in line with the vision and mission of the organization.
- Contribute to the development, preparation and review of ITH corporate and business strategies and plans, liaising with internal and external stakeholders as necessary, ensuring a robust strategy and Policy framework.
- Coordinate weekly, monthly, Quarterly, and half-year business review meetings as well as strategy retreats and prepare minutes of these minutes for timely presentation to all stakeholders.
- Provide insight relating to business expansion, New product development, market entry, marketing and communications as well as public relations in line with corporate strategy.
- Prepare Board Documents and monthly profitability Report for executive management by gathering and extracting business and financial information from departmental reports.
- Providing oversight in the documentation and presentation of performance reports and benchmarking activities,
- Provide business Intelligence through research and data analysis to support management decision making and service improvement.
- Be responsible for the accurate collection, analysis, reporting and storage of performance data and other strategic information in conjunction with Line manager.
- Support the monthly, Quarterly and annual review of performance indicators and agree collection methodologies with multi-functional teams.
- Undertake audit checks of performance data and where necessary, co-ordinate external validation checks.
- Research emerging trends, developments and best practice in technology and related services, translating these into new products, improvement in existing products and services, operational procedures, guidance, and policy statements as appropriate.
- Coordinate routine competitor analysis to understand where the organization stands in relation to the external environment and always ensure competitive advantage.
- Coordinate industry research which leads to the development of new products and/or thought leadership articles that can engage target audience and return leads on organization’s owned media.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
N150,000 – N180,000 / month.
29th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.