Quantum Travels Limited is Nigeria’s Foremost and leading Travel Management Company committed to the provision of world class travel services. About 18 years ago, an exciting dream was made reality with the birth of our Travel Management Company which we have consistently grown to become one of Nigeria’s premier travel solution providers. With a goal to service all travel needs of our corporates, travel partners and walk-in clients, we have over the years created good partnerships with various airlines and hotels both on the local and international front to give the best services imaginable.
Job Position: Call Centre / Ticketing and Reservation Agent
Job Location: Lagos
- Research, explore and study different travel destination options and updates.
- Research and study clients’ specifications and wishes.
- Suggest suitable travel options that best suit clients’ needs and budget.
- Plan and organize travels.
- Collect payment via the regularized channels.
- Offer and promote different services and offerings.
- Keep learning about latest travel industry trends.
- Attend webinars, conferences, and other educational programs.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support.
- Call clients and customers to inform them about the company’s new products, services, and policies.
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services.
- Review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about billing, shipping, warranties, and other account items.
- Collaborate with other call centre professionals to improve customer service.
- Help to train new employees and inform them about the company’s customer management policies.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
16th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.