Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Job Position: Reservoir Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Provides support within multi-disciplinary teams to ensure adequate reservoir management of the company’s assets.
- Handle activities to optimize producing assets from a reservoir perspective leading to improved recovery, increase production and reserves addition.
- Develop reservoir performance prediction and prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volume.
- Review surveillance, analysis, dynamic models and provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering Degree. A master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in Reservoir Engineering and Engineering Operations in the oil industry with an operator.
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills.
- Excellent carriage and representation of company with regulatory and government agencies.
- Must be able to contribute to technical knowledge in form of technical paper presentations at conferences.
- Ability to support/update company-wide standard reservoir management practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online