The firm is a real estate development company and Kagara is its latest affordable residential scheme. Set in a 17.8 Hectares of prime land in the heart of the highly regarded Kaduna Millenium City, this sustainable and expansive community will herald a new era in contemporary, affordable living in the area.
- Job Position: Residential Sales Agent
- Job Location: Kaduna
- A position is now available for a Residential Sales Agent to take control of all existing enquiries and convert these to real sales of the apartments as well as continuing to drive exposure and sales for future development phases.
- The successful candidate(s) will be expected to formulate appropriate strategies to market and position the Kagara brand in both the Kaduna and viable markets. Continuous market research will be required to assist in the development pipeline for all future residential developments at Kagara
- Take ownership of all current registrations of interest built up over the past number of months and prepare an appropriate response to determine the potential needs of all these enquiries in order to maximise the conversion rate to actual sales;
- Work closely with the appointed marketing and branding company to ensure a seamless transition from initial enquiries to establishing a solid database of registered interest;
- Work closely with the appointed legal team to develop an appropriate suite of sales documentation and contracts relevant to the Kagara Development Project;
- Assist in the preparation of building management budgets to accurately forecast the levy payable by all new homeowners at Kagara
- Document the entire sales process from initial enquiry to registered sale in order to facilitate a seamless and efficient experience for all potential purchasers.
- Develop the property enquiries and database by building rapport and reaching out to potential purchasers and the market in general.
- Develop the Kagara brand and represent the company by meeting potential purchasers in community activities, greeting drop-ins, placing advertisements, hosting sales events at the Marketing Suite, and responding to enquiries;
- Create alliances with other sales agents in the North-Western Nigerian marketplace to facilitate a method of referrals for creating additional interest, awareness and potential sales at Kagara;
- Work as a team with additional members of the FIDC sales team based at the other parts of the country;
- Develop a keen understanding of the needs and expectations of purchasers both in the North-West zone marketplace and other parts of the country to influence future residential developments;
- Represent the new and exciting Kagara Place development by ensuring a thorough understanding of the vision of the developers, the potential of the development and the future desirability of Kagara as a place to live, work, play;
- Maintain market knowledge by studying residential property listings, visiting competing properties, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional and comm
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years work experience
22nd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Residential Sales Agent – Kaduna” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only residents of Kaduna and its environs should apply because of proximity and knowledge of the environment.