ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament to over a decade of experience, our commitment, drive and passion realized through highly skilled and well seasoned professionals.
As a pioneer and a leading Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) operatorin Nigeria, we currently provide a number of solutions to various industries and market segments using industry-leading technology (such as our very own Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) cable technology) as our core access network infrastructure and fixed wireless radio services (via licensed frequency). We also proffer complementary IT solutions, with a view of covering key commercial and suburban regions.
Job Position: Customer Experience Interaction and Resolution Lead
Job Location: Lagos
- Customer Resolution and Close loop is about Managing the customer’s open log of complaints/requests and “aggressively demanding” for the resolution’s.
- The customer resolution and close loop team lead has the responsibility of tracking every customer complaint to closure.
- He/She does not rest unl every single complaint is resolved.
- The role holder has the responsibility of organizing the structures, processes and procedures for exceptional complaint handling. He/She will therefore require sound knowledge & experience of managing a resolution’s team.
- This role is one where the resolution’s team serves the critical functions of being; a point, providing insights on customers at risk of churn, repeated complaints with a defined proactive approach to process and governance in order to ensure customer satisfaction & retention
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales or related field (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum)
- A proven team player who can work effectively with teams across the organization and can collaborate effectively with external stakeholders
- A proven team player who can navigate organizational complexes of external stakeholders and facilitate a path for effective engagement
31st July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.