At Tetra Pak, we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere, and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Job Position: Resource Planner
Job Location: Lagos
- The customer service operations team is responsible for executing resource planning and scheduling of the Customer Service Organization. Field Service Operation field force for a defined Market Operations. Execute resource planning and scheduling for a defined area including mandatory and solutions kits. Plan and schedule all types of fields activities, and mandatory plus solutions kits in a timely manner and with a high level of quality and stakeholder involvement. Ensuring the right competence are assigned to the right demand at the right time and at the right cost.
- For strengthening our current team, we are now looking for a professional and experienced colleague to fulfil the role of a Resource Planner. Are you a person that likes to collaborate with others? Do you want to use your excellent communications skills and your ability to take initiative?
- Then this might be the right position for you! In this role you will work in close cooperation with – network of Resource Planners, international EMEA Resource planning and Flex zone manager, service administrators, CSO Directors, Service delivery managers and Service account representatives. You will report to the resource planning leader.
- This is a permanent position located either in Nigeria or Kenya.Some travelling is required.
What you will do:
- Execute resource planning and scheduling of the Field Force, MRKs and solution kits for a defined area with consistent application, full transparency for all involved stakeholders, and by using the approved processes.
- Together with Resource Planning Leader, participate in the analysis of short- and mid-term capacity constraints (over or under capacity), and coordinate capacity adjustment actions through own regional resources.
- Drive operational planning, forecasting and effective implementation of mandatory & solutions kits, defined by D&T and Issue Resolution for the market areas.
- Participate in deploying visual management and KPIs for planning & scheduling.
- Collaborate with NGSO OFSP team Installed Based equipment master data updates accordingly with mandatory & solutions kits deployment to enable automated extension / batch updates of master data.
- Participate in the share & learn, continuous improvement activities and implementation of best practices related to planning and scheduling. Avoid sub-optimization.
We believe you have:
- University Bachelor’s Degree in technical/ business disciplines or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience within Technical Service or relevant planning or customer service positions
- IT literate, MS Office knowledge with SAP R3 as advantage
- Good level of analytical problem-solving methodology, and good understanding of service
- business, service products and customers’ needs.
- Self-driven, decisive, highly motivated, independent personality
- Excellent negotiation skills to motivate and influence people at all levels.
- Good communications skills and team player attitude
- Capability of working on own initiative
- Logical, methodical thinking, ability to follow standard processes.
- Proactivity, commitment to troubleshooting system problems.
- Ability to cope with high workload effective.
- Fluent in English.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
22nd March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online