Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi-brand HR solution providers. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. Talenture is responsible for the mid as well as back office and infrastructure support to the group of brands. Our brands are focused on candidates with specialist expertise as well as clients who require that expertise and prefer to deal
- Job Position: Resourcing Officer
- Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- You will focus on sourcing candidates from graduate level to senior executives and identify appropriate candidates to satisfy job requirements and building out talent pools.
- Write, place, and update adverts in line with Talenture policies.
- Monitor responses to adverts and process applications efficiently.
- Qualify responses and shortlist according to the job specification.
- Assisting with the recruitment process and facilitating interviews.
- Build market knowledge and connections within Project Management and Human Resources.
- Develop and manage talent pools of top candidates.
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs.
- The first point of contact for candidate queries.
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment and HR process.
- Recruitment experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-motivated and proactive approach
- A degree holder in a Business related course
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Persuasive, persistent, and patient
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to prioritize & work with deadlines
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience
- Commutable Distance to lekki phase 1.
31st January 2021
How of Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.