Wema Bank Plc is widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria. Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
Job Position: Retail Collection Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate is responsible for the sustainability of quality loan portfolios and protects risk assets against deterioration thereby keeping non-performing loans (NPLs) within acceptable standards.
- Identification of early warning signals
- Reduction in number and value of unpaid obligation
- Monitor change in days past due and watch listed accounts
- Engage customers qualifying for loan top-up
- Set up digital customer obligation reminders
- Daily post disbursement review of retail loans
- Monitor and engage customers for proper document vaulting
- Engage Product Managers on new delinquency trend.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field (Experience in loan monitoring and recovery is an added advantage)
- Good understanding and use of excel
- Business presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Understanding CBN Prudential Guideline
- Key Account Management
- Customer need identification
- Customer engagement
- Policy formulation and implementation
- Good attention to details and changes.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online