Greenbond Finance Company Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria licensed finance company whose core objective is to provide permissible Financial Services to individuals and business entities. We operate a profitable, private-equity-funded business in the Nigerian financial sector. We have carved a niche for ourselves in revolutionizing financial services and digitally growing a world-class finance outfit while acting as a solution provider to various financial service needs.
Job Position: Retail Relationship Officer
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
- Promote and sell various financial products / services (loans, borrowings) to meet sales targets.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling or upselling financial products to existing customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with retail clients, understanding their financial needs and goals.
- Achieve sales targets assigned and contribute to the overall achievement of the team.
- Prospects for new customers through existing leads, referrals, cold calling etc. and maximizing lead generation.
- Act as a point of escalation for clients and the client service teams, ensuring the best-in-class service is constantly being delivered.
- Ensures timely follow through and healthy closure rate of leads.
- Remain current in knowledge of the current regulatory regimes affecting the client base, and aware of forthcoming amendments/new regulation.
- Develop an extensive internal and external network.
- Assist in the management of the opportunities pipeline.
- Identify market trends, industry opportunities, and competitive threats to formulate effective business development strategies.
- Maintaining and enhancing personal knowledge of company’s products and services the laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures appropriate to the position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in retail sales, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Experience working in Marketing, Sales, or Business Development related roles.
- Proficiency in CRM software, sales analytics tools, and MS Office suite.
- Strong presentation, organizational, prioritization, time, and task management skills Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal, problem-solving & multi-tasking skills.
10th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.