Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies construction chemicals & waterproofing solutions to the construction industry in Nigeria, all backed up by technologically superior service and onsite support. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best waterproofing options. We are committed to making good waterproof construction chemical decisions for both existing and potential clients.
- Job Position: Retail Sales Executive
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- BSc / MSc degree in Marketing / Sciences and Civil Engineer
- Must have 1-3 years of work experience.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
29th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the e-mail must be “Retail sales Executive Abuja”.
Note: Only qualified and Abuja base candidates will be contacted.