Doluq Security – We are a professional security company with fixed base operations in the UK, providing security services in Nigeria and servicing security contracts throughout Africa.
We are dedicated to understanding and meeting our clients’ precise requirements and fulfilling these with a cost-effective inter fusion of service, efficiency and reliability, coupled to appropriate implementation of technology-based security solutions.
From safety and security solutions covering a wide spectrum of risk environments, to staff training in Health and Safety; Doluq stands ready to assist.
Job Position: Retail Security Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Job Responsibilities
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Displaying excellent customer service skills
- Patrol the shop floor
- Providing a safe and secure environment for staff and customers
- Protect stock against theft and damage
- Responding to client emergencies
- Liaise with the police and local crime reduction agencies
- Providing reports as necessary
- Complete daily store checks
Essential Requirements for the Job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible availability
- Previous experience in the Retail Security Sector is preferred but not essential.
- Security: 1 year (preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Working Hours: 8 am to 8 pm only including weekends.
NGN 30,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (Cover letter and updated CV) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.