E’Sorae is your target brand for luxury and premium quality bed, bath, and fragrance products. E’Sorae has carved a niche for itself in the retail and hospitality industry by offering a wide selection of high-quality luxury towels, bathrobes, beddings, and other home essentials. We are obsessed with comfort, elegance, ambience, and well-being, and revolutionizing the bedding industry, reshaping it from the ground up… Providing an exquisite kind of rest, just for you!
Job Position: Retail Store Manager
- Sales Target
- Product Sales
- Store Management
- Cost Management
- Sales Documentation and Processing
- Achieve a month on month sales as agreed.
- Sell and cross-sell products to customers that come into the store
- Ensure customer pick a minimum of one additional item asides the original planned item of purchase
- Provide customer with excellent customer service for a repeat sale
- Ensure delivery of products to customer within agreed timeline
- Escalate all process failure or breaches in daily reports
- Ensure adequate product knowledge to provide adequate advise to customers in offering excellent customer service
- Address clients complaint with a high level of professionalism to retain customer
- Analyse complaints to improve customer service and anticipate customer needs
- Analyse customers profile to improve sales
- Envision store arrangement to attain strategic use of space to influence the customer experience
- Manage the retail store interior and arrangement of items for visibility and easy retrieval
- Conduct routine checks on shelving and tagging
- Manage staff shifting and roster monthly, which should be shared with Management two weeks prior to effective date
- Check for store cleanliness to maintain brand quality
- Ensure dress code of the Store Sales Executives meets with the approved dress policy for the store employees
- Manage electronics (e.g. Lightning system, Air conditioner system) routine and regular service checks to avoid faults and breakdown
- Keep the store expenses within approved limit on power and utility
- Ensure proper documentation of all sales made and all documents are raised and printed adequately and timely
- Elicit all customer’s information during enquiries and for future sales
- Review records and share with digital sales executive for follow-up and marketing
- Ensure good customer handover between shifts
Recording and Reporting on ERP:
- Maintain daily reports and records of sales on the ERP Platform and share with the Head of Sales/Business by 5pm
- Maintain daily reports and records of call logs, on ERPNext CRM Module and share same with the Head of Sales/Business by 5pm
- Share monthly report of sales per products to the Head of Sales/Business
- Conduct monthly sales variance analysis
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible retail experience.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in the service or retail industry.
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service in a luxury retail brand.
- Retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, sales and people leadership and management experience required.
Skills & Competencies:
- High energy and strong work ethics
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and time management skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills
- Good numeracy skills, with basic computer knowledge
- Very good reporting skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
- Able to work effectively and responsibly without close supervision
- Full professional proficiency in the English language; fluency in spoken and excellent in writing.
- Objectivity, integrity and emotional intelligence.
7th January, 2022
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Retail Store Manager” as the subject of the email.