Prado Power Limited is a progressive renewable energy company. Our mission is to provide affordable cleantech solutions to deliver electricity to off-grid, under-served communities and also commercial/industrial clients. Over the years, we have deployed mini-grids and SHS across Nigeria, creating thousands of clean energy connections We are on a journey to scale this and be part of Nigeria’s energy solution.
Job Position: Revenue Assurance Analyst
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are currently seeking to fill the role of a Revenue Assurance Analyst for the Solar PV Mini-grid assets under her management.
- The Revenue Assurance Analyst is responsible for implementation of the strategy, oversight and technical guidance for revenue assurance and compliance management, and the related technology systems, processes and activities.
- S/he leads the development of strategies to leverage and continuously improve technology systems and processes, to ensure compliance and to optimize revenue objectives, competitiveness, customer value and service.
- S/he will proactively evolve the service offerings to align with customer expectations, legal and regulatory requirements, and financial objectives.
- S/he will oversee day-to-day revenue assurance operations and direct revenue assurance and compliance risks from a financial, regulatory, and brand & reputation standpoint.
- Supervises the organization’s on-time, accurate delivery of electricity and non-electricity customer revenue assurance processes, including tariff structuring, collections, payment processing, Agent and Village Power Committee (VPC) relations.
- Implements the framework for creation of VPCs and Agent selection/activation in our Mini-grid locations.
- Supervises the onboarding and activation of smart meters for new customers.
- Energy data analytics to generate actionable insights that will enable revenue targets to be achieved.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly Management Reports on the KPIs for the commercial operations of the Mini-grid assets under management.
- Responsible for managing the relationships between the Agents, VPCs and the customers to ensure the trust and goodwill with these stakeholders are maintained.
- Identifies and forecasts projections in addition to the initiation and implementation of initiatives to increase electricity consumption thereby driving revenue increase.
- Drives opportunities to leverage and continuously improve management, governance and technology systems to address changing business, operational and regulatory needs, control risks and costs, optimize processes and ensure compliance, competitiveness, customer value and service.
- Proactively identifies emerging risks and implements strategies to address them.
- Sustainment and risk management, with previous and new legislation and regulations.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree (Business, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Math, Statistics or Operations Management preferred)
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in revenue assurance operations – leading billing, payment processing and collection functions.
- Work experience in a utilities company is an advantage.
- Experience working with automated customer information systems and smart metering/billing systems.
- Sound understanding of data collection, processing and billing processes and technology, meter to cash.
- Understanding of meter data and validation and estimation processes.
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
- Ability to handle complex situations, and resolve difficult or non-routine issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of collections, payments and billing best practices and technologies.
- Superior and demonstrated stakeholder management and customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated operational, financial and business acumen.
26th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online