The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Job Position: Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking a Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Analyst, to join our dynamic team in Africa Operating Unit.
- The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills encompassing a range of analytical tools and techniques, and preferably have one to two years’ experience in the Beverages and/or FMCG sector.
- This entry-level position offers an opportunity to hone and expand your analytical skills while building a solid foundation in RGM and commercial capabilities. Future career advancement opportunities include moving into generalist or specialist roles within RGM, or in other functional areas of the business such as commercial, strategy, finance, and more.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of integrated RGM strategies and plans under the guidance of senior team members
- Analyze relevant market trends and develop insights to inform RGM strategies (e.g., consumer, competitor, industry, and macroeconomic trends)
- Provide primary support to RGM market leaders in assessing portfolio performance and pricing recommendations
- Participate actively in RGM strategic projects such as growth opportunity reviews, cross-functional teams, and RGM capability evolution (processes, data and dashboards, analytical tools, to name a few)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Additional analytical, financial, or commercial qualifications are beneficial
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong analytical skills with experience in several analytical tools and techniques, and communicating critical insights in a clear and compelling manner
- Background or experience in understanding business financials
- Willingness and proactivity to learn fast and grow in understanding of business fundamentals, commercial and RGM principles, and growth drivers across a range of markets
- Ability to contribute to cross-functional projects effectively
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in the FMCG Beverages industry, including experience in RGM, commercial analysis, or strategy
- Demonstrable team player qualities
- Strong willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Adaptability to a fast-paced industry environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online