Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Job Position: Revenue Planner
Job Location: Lagos
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at MondelÄz International?’ Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- You support category planning teams by translating category plans for sales team execution.
How you will contribute
- Work with the category team to determine optimal portfolio assortment and high revenues activities
- Support with the formulation of customer plans and subsequent monitoring
- Coordinate and manage the commercial set-up of sales activation
- Provide customer, channel and trade expertise and recommendations in the launch of new products
- Validate Launch Support Fees and track performance and complete reconciliation as required
- Prepare customer solutions (e.g. Tailor-made activations, events) in a co-operation with the Customer Activation team
- Evaluate the execution of activities vs the plan – drivers, implementation of learning into further activations.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Candidates should possess a University Degree
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in FMCG (in trade marketing, category planning or marketing)
- Problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills
- High level appreciation of MS Office skills (Excel, PPT etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines
- High ethical standard and level of integrity.
What you will bring:
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Organizing and prioritizing skills
- Problem solving
- Finding new and innovative solutions
- Having an open mind and driving for results
- Customer and category knowledge a distinct advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online