UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the animal feeds, packaged foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials.
Job Position: Risk and Compliance Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Review the adequacy of the internal control system and make recommendations to the management on control lapses, to safeguard assets and the company.
- To ensure the integrity of business operations, adherence to the company’s code of Business principles, and proactively minimize the impact of identified risks.
- Assist in performing special assignments or investigations as requested by management.
- Observe stock take exercise and report on findings.
- To ensure compliance with the internal control system, relevant legislation, and established internal policies and procedures.
- Implement risk and compliance work plan as set out by the head of risk and compliance.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of best practice policies and procedures in the business unit.
- Making recommendations for the improvement of the existing systems and procedures.
- Development and monitoring of risk register and Key Risk Indicators
- Periodically monitor and report on the market information and emerging risks as it relates to the business of UFL.
- To ensure the integrity of business operations through regulatory compliance, adherence to the company’s code of Business principles, and proactively minimizing the impact of identified risks.
- HND OR B.Sc Accounting, Finance, or any related discipline.
- Experience Length: 3 – 5 years.
- Must be fully conversant with the Company’s Business processes, FMCG operations, Risk management, Audit procedures, accounting policies, principles, and practices.
- Experience in Risk management, Internal control, Compliance reporting, and Audit.
- Knowledge of Applicable Legislation, FMCG Policies and Procedures, Risk management, internal controls, and accounting.
- Analytical skills.
- Good Communication & Persuasive skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Practical knowledge of office tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- At least a student member of ICAN (Professional level), IIA.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the specifications will be contacted.