Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Position: Risk Manager – Business Assurance
Job Location: Nigeria
- Ensure that the company’s Governance, Risk Management and Business Continuity Management processes are operating effectively.
- Support the performance of the annual Enterprise Risk Assessment process.
- Perform regular risk scanning and refresh exercises to identify emerging risks
- Undertake day-to-day risk management activities including identification, assessment, management, review and reporting of risks and opportunities.
- Co-ordinate/Oversee and ensure the timely update delivery Risk & Control Assessments (RCSA/Risk Mapping) and Control Testing (Fundamental Monitoring Points (FMP).
- Develop and maintain local databases to facilitate the collation of risk data such as incidents, losses and issues.
- Provide support, guidance and training for the Risk Officers/Champions on the following;
- Incident Management
- Risk & Control Assessments (RCSA/Risk Mapping)
- Control Testing (Fundamental Monitoring Points (FMP))
- Engage with the functional management teams and risk champions to ensure functional/operational risks are discussed and assessed on a regular basis.
- Support in preparing risk management papers for Board Audit & Risk Committee meetings including enterprise risk deep dive documents, risk KRI dashboards and regular risk review reports.
- Assist the Senior Risk Manager to facilitate functional risk management workshops to refresh and update the functional risk registers.
- Work with the functional management teams to establish key risk indicators (KRIs).
- Using data analytics tools support the functions in establishing KRI dashboards.
- Validate functional KRIs that are reported and agree remedial actions as required.
- First Degree / HND in Accounting, Sciences or Engineering.
- Professional Certification – Certified by the Business Continuity Institute, Risk Management Certification
- MBA will be a plus.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- 5 years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good analytical & critical thinking ability.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online