Jofad Consulting Limited is a financial institution in Abuja, Nigeria
Job Position: Head Strategy & Risk Management
Job Location: Abuja
- Long term capital raising activities, leveraging, Institutional Investors, Foreign/Local financiers, capital market etc
- Loan Monitoring
- Administration of Enterprise Risk Management Framework for the Bank
- Liaise with Estate Valuers to conduct property valuation as a condition for loan appraisal
- Administration of credit searches on various credit bureau search engine.
- Routine Administration of NMRC Re-Financing Activities
- Conduct Estate Site Inspection, Monitoring and Assessment when Estate Construction loan are being disbursed
- Routine Risk Asset Appraisal for Branches
- Administration of Enterprise Risk Management Framework e.g Risk Register, Departmental Risk Tolerance, Document, Key Risk Indicators schedule etc
- Administration of Packaging NHF Loans at Federal Mortgage Bank from packaging to disbursement stage.
- Handle Mortgage Refinancing activities
- Liaison with Federal Mortgage Bank (FMBN), Nigerian Mortgage Refinance Company (NMRC), Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN), Security Exchange Commission (SEC) and Registrar.
- Investor, shareholders Relations
- First degree or its equivalent in any field.
- Minimum of 8 years post graduate cognate experience in any reputable financial institution with proven track records of achievement, with at least 4 years at managerial positions of a reputable financial institution.
- ACA/ACCA/CFA Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Credit and Risk Management analysis is required
- The ideal candidate must have cognate experience in Capital fund raising, Risk Management activities.
- Loan Monitoring and Analysis
- Financial modelling and analysis
- He/ She must understand credit analysis.
- He/ She must be a self starter.
- Highly proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Oral).
- Proactive with sound problem solving skills.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Risk Assessment Ability
- Management experience
- Strong working Knowledge of the capital market risks associated with financial business.
- Candidate must be firm and assertive.
- Highly organized and thorough.
- Ability to work within tight schedules.
- Candidate must be courteous and tolerant.
- Result driven and self motivated.
- Patient and extremely courteous.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.