Logitex Reconnaissance Solutions is focused on delivering distinct value to our clients while consistently redefining the consulting market space. We are on a mission to accelerate the growth of Africa through knowledge creation and provisioning of unrivaled consultancy services by partnering with the very best minds and businesses across the globe. Our Vision is to be recognized as a reliable and consistent consulting firm delivering value and knowledge based service in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Risk Officer
- The Risk Officer will coordinate, validate, and monitor operational risks across all units of the organization, all in accordance with the institutional risk framework, in order to prevent, minimize, and mitigate risk.
- Identify and assess risks to the organization’s operations, investments, and other activities.
- Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies in collaboration with other departments.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of risk mitigation strategies and make recommendations for improvement.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices related to risk management.
- Ensure that the organization is compliant with relevant laws and regulations related to risk management.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to address risks related to business operations, investments, and other activities.
- Develop and maintain risk reporting systems to keep senior management informed of emerging risks.
- Provide training to employees on risk management policies, procedures, and processes.
- Assist in preparing risk-related reports for senior management and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field.
- Possession of Relevant Professional Membership will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years cognate experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks.
- Excellent negotiation and people management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the business and market environment in which Business Units works, as well as its business strategy and critical success factors.
- Excellent problem-solving and recognition abilities.
- Highly organized and extremely detailed orientation.
24th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online