Glyde Lubricants is one of the fastest-growing independent lubricants producers in Nigeria. We are endowed with highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals driven by a vision to excel in the production of quality products and services.
- Job Position: Sale Representative
- Job Location: Lagos
- As a sales representative, you must be knowledgeable about practices relevant to direct and grassroots marketing to make sure that the sales opportunities in your region are exploited, well-focused to meet the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Present, promote, and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- To ensure that all distributors/customers within the region are visited on daily a basis.
- Developing a business relationship with all the distributors/customers, within the assigned territory
- To monitor the sales increase adequately and consistently.
- To come up with useful information that can enhance the region’s productivity.
- To prepare daily marketing reports and attend daily marketing.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Negotiate and close agreements with corporate and industrial customers
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs and requests
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales
- Coordinate marketing intelligence for the company
- Adequate follow-up on customers request/needs
- Initiating and contributing to the promotional program
- Upholding the social responsibility of the company
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the national.
24th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.