Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it’s time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
Job Position: Sales Admin Support
Job Location: Lagos
- Design and drive planning activities and reporting with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven and strategic operating decisions
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company and represent the partnership functions with cross-functional teams
- Business planning and insights:
- Support senior management in strategic, operational and financial planning and ensure decisions in line with the global sales organization’s approach
- Drive operational reviews and rhythm of the business, leading business analysis including revenue, customer onboarding, finance review, implementation support and market analysis
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and clear visibility on revenue performance for the region and any other KPI required by leadership to manage these businesses
- Collaborate with internal Atlas departments while serving as a central communication stakeholder for the Global Sales Team
- Support HR and Talent Recruitment on Sales projects and initiatives while helping to develop the culture, talent, and the on-boarding experience for new Sales employees
- Work with Regional and Country based Sales leadership and various trainings on meeting presentations, reporting, creative/marketing and best practices/collaboration across projects
- Manage regional sales pipeline for Sales division, while staying atop of industry trends and potential new business opportunities
- Create and execute processes and best practices that improve office efficiency while maintaining a positive and innovative office culture
- Build and maintain a competitive analysis chart on global competition for sales teams to understand how to win deals vs certain competitors. Give examples of current clients who chose us and why.
- Be flexible and able to work as a “wildcard” for any small projects needed to improve the global sales team in any way.
- Manage regional sales pipeline in Hubspot while staying atop of industry trends and potential new business opportunities Build and maintain a top 100 pipeline for marketing automation purposes with the focus of setting meetings to be given to Regional or Country Business Development leadership to distribute between sales teams.
- Associate Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience; bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Administrative experience
- Project management experience (preferred)
- Experience with Hubspot CRM software (preferred)
- Organizational skills
- Computer proficiency.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose – simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
- Atlas Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
- All employment decisions at Atlas are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atlas will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Atlas encourages applicants of all ages.
- This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.