Advanced Concrete Technologies Limited is a respected leader in crystalline concrete waterproofing solutions and construction chemicals. We deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth.
- Job Position: Sale Administrator
- Job Location: Lagos
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with industry software such as HubSpot CMR, Freshsales, or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
N70,000 / Month.
20th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the e-mail must be “Sales Admin – Female”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.