Holcim builds progress for people and the planet. As a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions, Holcim is enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of its strategy Holcim is becoming a net zero company, with its people and communities at the heart of its success. The company is driving the circular economy as a world leader in recycling to build more with less.
Holcim is the company behind some of the world’s most trusted brands in the building sector including ACC, Aggregate Industries, Ambuja Cement, Disensa, Firestone Building Products, Geocycle, Holcim and Lafarge. Holcim is 70,000 people around the world who are passionate about building progress for people and the planet through four business segments: Cement, Ready-Mix Concrete, Aggregates and Solutions & Products.
Job Position: Sales Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
The Sales Administrator is responsible for the following:
- Serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about Alternative Fuels & Raw materials (AFR) products, orders and deliveries and provide support for the Geocycle sales representatives and Team
- Execute and organize the Sales and Marketing administration activities in order to achieve customers satisfaction with our services.
- Understand the Sales Process dynamics, set up a survey and identify the main internal & external stakeholders and have a deep knowledge about Customer service best practises.
- Provides support in AFR Sales, Marketing & administration,
- Master Data management (Customers, Vendors, Materials)
- Preparation of the offers and contracts for approval as a support for Sales Representatives
- Upload of the data related AFR Forecast into ERP
- Preparation of the documents related to material and logistic as a base for invoicing, tax payments, open accounts receivables & payables and any reports to authorities,
- Keep the evidence of weekly delivery plans in order to support the Geocycle Team
- Liaise with logistics department to ensure timely deliveries for customer’s satisfaction with Geocycle services.
- Reconciliation of the delivered freights with physical evidence (weighbridge ticket, order, confirmation) and ERP
- Support the Geocycle Commercial team to achieve and exceed period targets in accordance with all company procedures and code of business conduct
- Prepare commercial offer to Customers to be reviewed and discussed with the Geocycle Commercial Manager in consultation with the Geocycle Sales Representatives.
- Provide the monthly and sales reports for the Geocycle commercial activities in the country from QV tool in new regional solution.
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Commercial or Science studies
- Business Management/ Social sciences with sales development proven experience, preferably in service.
- > 3 years of experience working in a ERP/SAP environment
- Good working knowledge of ERP/SAP is a compulsory requirement
- Cement and/or Waste Management Background will be a plus.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales & marketing performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a diverse and multinational environment and to engage with broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- High Adaptability and Resilience
- Result oriented
- Analytical Skills
- Strong sense of ethics.
- The job could involve travel across various waste sourcing points in Nigeria
- Professional Proficiency in English Laguauge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online