Unique Development Services Limited offers HR services including; Recruitment and Outsourcing, Human Capital Development, Training and Consultancy, and Advisory.
- Job Position: Sales and Business Development Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- Unique Development Services Limited (UDS) is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for its operations.
- Identifying sales leads and proactively seeking new businesses.
- Maximizing revenue by implementing good yield management practices.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with existing clients & nurturing new contacts.
- Maintaining close contacts with clients in the portfolio to establish an intimate understanding of client’s needs.
- Development of new businesses via cold calling, referrals, press, exhibitions, industry functions, LinkedIn, Social media e.t.c
- Creating and implementing plans to deliver new businesses from new market segments.
- Overseeing and developing sales campaigns.
- Managing all marketing and sales activities.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Sales and Digital Marketing experience is preferred
- Experience working with C-level executives
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 2 years cognate experience
- At least 1 year of B2B Sales & Digital Marketing.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self starter
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to think creatively to solve problems.
- Excellent in English both oral and written
- Perform work at a high level of competence and strong attention to detail.
- Must be confident, honest and reliable
- Must be passionate about sales and marketing.
- Ability to develop contents, write reports and proposals
- Must take ownership and pride in their work.
- N45,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
15th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Job is remote working for now. So, you can be based anywhere in the world but be ready to be in Zoom meetings twice a week.