The London Academy Business School (LABS) is a product of established professionals from various fields that came together with objectives to add value to the educational sector in Nigeria and the rest of Africa.
- Job Position: Sales and Digital Marketing Executive
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To work with the Head of Income Generation team and our external marketing agencies to plan, develop and implement all aspects of London Academy Business School’s digital marketing strategy to reach more people, generate income, raise more funds, and build stronger relationships with our audiences both academics and executives.
- Website: Managing our CMS; optimizing SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of the content is measured against clear KPI’s.
- Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines. Keeping up to date and informed about all aspects of London Academy Business School work.
- Social Media: Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube, and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
- Advertising: Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimize performance. In addition, you will maintain our presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current.
- Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimize results.
- Print: To coordinate the printing and production of our magazine, leaflets, educational materials, and some merchandise, including writing, editorial, and proofing. Organizing occasional print adverts.
- Brand Guidelines: To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
- Reporting: Monitor, report, and analyze results to improve performance, using tools such as Google Analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
- Other: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Educated to degree level in marketing or similar
- 2 year’s work experience in digital marketing
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience in a similar role in the for-profit sector
- Experience in digital/online fundraising and marketing of academic and executive
- Strong writing skills with the ability to produce compelling copy
- Proofreading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong analytical and ICT skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Experience in managing and writing content for a website CMS
- Google Analytics and SEO experience
- Experience in managing social media campaigns
- Experience in email, AdWords, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Mac and Android software
- Design software
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Digital strategy experience
- Knowledge of marketing principles and brand management
- Knowledge of effective social media techniques
- Knowledge of web design and development
- Practical experience in print, production, and design
- Current environmental and conservation issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online