Flurex Foods and Beverages Limited is a manufacturing company that specializes basically in processing raw food materials, packaging, and distributing them. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of products.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.