Kadick Integrated Limited was formed in 2001 and incorporated as a private limited liability company with two shareholders – Ebikabere and Dickson Umusu. The idea behind Kadick was to provide top notch distribution and delivery services for fast moving consumer goods across Nigeria. Over the intervening years, Kadick has been able to create and develop robust delivery channels and structures that ride on technology to successfully meet customer expectations. The company currently operates from three states and over forty five outlets. In addition, we have diversified into other services such as procurements for the government, development and provision of IT solutions for SMEs, construction and maintenance of buildings, provision of business process structuring and re-engineering services, etc.
Kadick is peopled with qualified and innovative individuals who have the necessary skills and years of experience to respond to today’s challenging needs. The company is driven by a constant desire to provide exceptional customer service.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee current company offerings and come up with initiatives for products/services.
- Oversee the promotion of a product/service.
- Maintain existing customer database by building relationships- customer engagement
- Build new relationships with potential clients
- Aggressive marketing of our services/products.
- Ability to deliver on set expectations.
- Develop cost- effective sales and marketing plans for each product/service.
- Make cold calls/close a sale.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans
- Tracks all sales and marketing data and creates detailed written reports and visual presentation.
- Provides in depth information to clients and acts as company representative.
Education and Training
- HND/B.Sc. Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Expertise in computer usage and office procedures with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience, in a similar position, is required.
- Candidate must live within the Ajah-Lakowe axis.
- Communication skills – Candidate must display excellent written and verbal communication skills. This can help them effectively communicate with staff members, customers, vendors and higher-ups.
- Customer service skills – In order to meet customers’ needs, Candidate must have advanced customer service skills.
- Organization skills – Candidate needs to be organized at all times. This way, they’ll be able to keep track of budgets, expense reports.
- Financial skills – Candidate must understand and analyze the various financial documents under their care.
- Aggressiveness – Candidate must possess this skill to deliver and surpass expectations.
- Can do attitude.
Gross Annual Salary of N1,800,000.00 + Performance bonus based on industry standards.
6th August, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.