TECO is a leading supplier of engineering systems to many industries in Nigeria, providing solutions for its customer’s business success. The business started in March 1980 and has remained focused on its core activities of offering technical and engineering solutions for the development of industries in Nigeria. We have nearly 40 years of experience building long-lasting Palm Oil Mills/Processing plants of different sizes ranging from 1.5T/PH to 30T/PH, all over the nation. In the Oil & Gas industry, TECO is a trusted name for quality, professionalism and integrity in the delivery, installation, commissioning and maintenance of Low, Medium and High Voltage Switch Gears, Motor Control Centers, Ring Main Units and Circuit Breakers.
Job Position: Sales and Marketing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are currently looking for a Sales and Marketing officer
- The ideal candidate should possess strong people management skills, and the ability to formulate strategic marketing plans to drive sales and meet targets.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales and marketing plans to meet target.
- performance monitoring of sales day to day activities.
- Identify potential clients and persuade them to close deals.
- Drafting detailed weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Developing and promoting weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive sales and distribution strategy to maximize sales opportunities.
- Develop sales and distribution policies that reflect the company’s goals.
- Investigate factors impacting sales performance.
- Provide input on sales incentive structure and key performance indicators to help monitor targets.
- Review sales performance by analyzing performance reports.
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Sc Degrees
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales and marketing principles and practices.
- Excellent mentoring and ability to manage people.
- Strength in problem-solving, and issue-resolution.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment and meet targets.
- Strong sales with business sense and industry expertise.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
30th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.