Anyjob Limited is dedicated to providing skilled and semi-skilled labour to companies and businesses. Anyjob is a Lagos/Abuja based recruitment consultancy.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Collaborate with marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition
- Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team—provide motivation and inspiration
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with stockists and distributors
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting customers’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Customer care support and strategy
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Recruit, Manage and Develop direct sales agents into valuable salespeople of the brand.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master Degree
- 2 – 5 years work experience
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales and marketing executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- N65,000 – N70,000 monthly.
2nd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.