Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Chemical company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Sales & Application Executive
- Job Location: Iganmu-Surulere, Lagos
- Department: Sales / Technical
- Product Line: Construction Chemicals (Epoxy Floor Coating, Tile Adhesives, Waterproofing, Repairs & Rehabilitation, Admixtures, Grouts, etc)
- Functionally Reports to: Sales Manager
- Administratively Reports to: General Manager
- Type of Customers : Construction Companies / Civil Contractors / Architects / Specifiers / Manufacturing Companies / Government Departments dealing with Civil Engineering sectors etc.
- Grow sales for the product range assigned in a defined geographical area, as per targets assigned.
- To develop a new customer base and build/increase sales volumes with existing customers.
- To assist customers with technical specifications and make techno-commercial offers for them as required to clinch orders for the company. Provide pre and post technical assistance.
- To monitor & service customers’ site from time to time wherever required as a part of the after-sales service.
- To chart out / monitor competitors’ activities in conjunction with the immediate superior on a monthly basis, in order to arrive at a strategy from time to time
- Sales Reports – To prepare periodical reports that reflect the progress of sales volumes, increase in customer base, penetration into the various targeted customer segments. A Bi-weekly report is a must for reviews by the Sales managers / the Business Head.
- Technical Report – Prepare Technical Offer, ability to work on Auto Cad, carry our on-field tests, and also in the lab to validate the product and application.
- Expenditure – Statements of expenditure incurred, shall be furnished weekly, for local conveyance, etc., as directed by the FRT and Business Head.
- Tour Reports – Expense statements of reports, out of the base town/city where the candidate operates, must be furnished within 48 hours of his / her return from the sales tour, to the FRT, with all appropriate support for expenses made in the form of genuine bills/receipts, within the limits prescribed by the organization.
- No paper written bills will be accepted. The Tour Report shall be furnished within 24 hours for any needed action to be taken in the interest of business and the customers.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Civil / Infrastructural Engineering. Additional knowledge about Epoxy/High-End Floor coating and Waterproofing with application knowledge will be an added advantage; COREN certification will be preferred.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience as a SALES & APPLICATION EXECUTIVE in the chemical industry
- Background with Sales in Building Materials (Technical) is ideal for consideration.
- Techno-Commercial oriented, well exposed to Sales and Application activity.
- Ability to travel (mobility) whenever needed, will be a pre-requisite for Nigeria or sometimes other countries in West Africa, including Cameroun.
- The Candidate may be transferred to a different town within Nigeria, or within West Africa, in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Must reside in Iganmu Surulere or its environs.
15th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.