African Alliance Insurance Plc is widely recognised as the most experienced and strongest Specialist Life Assurance Office in Nigeria, serving thousands of customers with personalised insurance products tailored for each stage of their lives. Formerly African Alliance Insurance Limited, we were incorporated on May 6, 1960 by our founders Chief S.L. Edu (CON), Mr T. A. Braithwaite (CON) and Chief M.E.R. Okorodudu, backed by world class reinsurers and co-shareholders, Munich Reinsurance Company.
African Alliance Insurance Plc currently manages a Shareholders’ Fund estimated at N3.6bn with a Gross Premium Income and Asset Base estimated at N13.42bn and N41.35bn respectively (figures as at 31st December 2016-audited), an evidence of our strength, history and clients’ trust in our brand. We have 100% equity in Axiom Air Limited, a Cargo Airline Company, Frenchies Foods (Nigeria) Limited, a Restaurant and Catering Services Company and 96% equity in Ghana Life Insurance Company Limited.
Job Position: Sales Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- The company seeks someone ready to become the face of African Alliance PLC by engaging customers and making them feel comfortable.
- Greets customers and makes them feel comfortable
- Interacts with customers, offering assistance and responding to queries about products and purchases
- Provides recommendations according to customer needs or preferences
- Introduces promotions and new products to customers
- Operates cash register and handles cash payments and credit card processing
- Handles refunds, exchanges and returns
- Documents sales by updating customer records
- Stays up to date with sales trends for better service and achievement of sales
- Alerts the management of potential security issues.
- B.Sc / HND, M.Sc / MBA is an added advantage.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Sales Associate or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Must be residing in Lagos state, Nigeria.
- Friendly and strong commitment to customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Critical thinking, evaluation and analytical skills
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
N140,000 – N170,000 / month.
30th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: If you meet the above requirements and would love to join us, please submit your application.