Greenbond Finance Company Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria licensed finance company whose core objective is to provide permissible Financial Services to individuals and business entities. We operate a profitable, private-equity-funded business in the Nigerian financial sector. We have carved a niche for ourselves in revolutionizing financial services and digitally growing a world-class finance outfit while acting as a solution provider to various financial services needs.
Job Position: Sales Associate
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
- Always deliver an excellent client experience, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Achieve set asset (loan) growth.
- Sourcing of customers to access the Company’s products and services.
- Building and maintaining the relationship with clients.
- Identifying target markets and sales tactics to improve product offerings.
- Booking of loans and ensuring collection of repayments.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities.
- Research and analyze sales options.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Experience meeting sales targets, negotiation, and assertion skills when dealing with clients.
- Extensive technical knowledge of how technology can be used to enhance business operations.
- Aggressive persuasion, resilience, and closing skills.
- Strong presentation, organizational, prioritization, time, and task management skills.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years previous industry experience in a Finance company as a sales staff is highly recommended. People without prior industry experience need not apply.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence.
- Intellectual, analytic & creative ability to learn quickly and propose innovative solutions
- Strong communicators who work well within a team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving & multi-tasking skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.