Jaravest offers Automated Forex trading services and helps individuals participate in and benefit from the largest financial markets in the world called FOREX using artificial intelligence (AI), a fully automated and non-risky strategy trading system combined with our experienced Institutional Forex traders to provide clients with a truly hands-free approach and achieve a high winning rate and profitability without putting more money at risk than is necessary.
Job Position: Sales Associate
Job Location: Rivers (Remote)
- A Sales Associate of Jaravest is responsible for all sales activities, from locating, greeting, and meeting clients, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting products or services, lending opinions, and providing products or services information.
- As a Sales associate, you take the initiative to locate and contact the customer, using persuasive techniques and excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate and secure sales.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, unique developments,
- Information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company
- Develop and implement special sales activities.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / OND qualification.
N50,000 – N75,000 / month.
27th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.