Sendchamp provides Communication APIs & CRM for developers & businesses to reach their customers via SMS, Voice, Email, Whatsapp channels.
Job Position: Sales Associate
Job Location: Remote
- Manage the sales cycle from pipeline generation to close, for corporates and multi- nation enterprises to deliver on an annual revenue quota (target)
- Receive qualified inbound sales opportunities and drive them to close them. You will work closely with Technical product specialists to convert these requests.
- Source new sales opportunities through creative outbound prospecting
- Build relationships with key decision makers across all accounts
- Effectively deliver product demonstrations to prospects/customers to showcase the value of Sendchamp products.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to prospects/customers to achieve desired business outcomes
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and operational teams both within and outside Sendchamp
- Passionately support our commitment to creating an outstanding experience for our prospects and customers.
- A University Degree is not required
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or in a relevant role in software, financial and/or technology sectors with a track record of top performance.
- Experience delivering product demonstrations to create value
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Proven track record of quick learning and exceeding set goals
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
What we’re looking for:
- We are looking for a Sales Executive that will be responsible for driving new revenue through closing new enterprise customers & maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS sales, be a self-starter, with strong attention to detail.
- 30 days of paid leave each year
- Remote work
- Health insurance
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment & with highly ambiguous people
10th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online