Trainlance is a group of experienced marketing and operations professionals. We specialize in finding and matching talents with the right job opportunities. We’ve built a network of pre-screened candidates in entry and mid-level marketing and operations roles.
Job Title: B2B Senior Sales Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- Meet and exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual Sales quota.
- Manage the entire sales process, from lead generation to closing deals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing B2B clients.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities, stay updated on industry trends and competitor activity.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients, listen to their needs and propose solutions to meet their needs
- Create accurate and updated monthly reports Sales.
- Conduct Demos and presentations to potential clients on products and service
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to increase sales revenue.
- Collaborate with internal teams to achieve effective sales results.
- Negotiate and finalize contracts with clients.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Over 3 – 4 years of B2B sales experience with proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and the ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in using sales software and tools.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Knowledge of industry trends and competition.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.