Vendease is a fast-moving consumer goods e-procurement platform for B2B clients in Nigeria, with a mission to ensure hotels & restaurants are free to focus on catering for their customers. We take the problem of food supply-availability and quality off restaurant owners, so that they can focus on serving their customers. As an online marketplace, we give restaurants the opportunity to buy everything they need remotely and seamlessly from anywhere in the world.
Job Position: Sales Associate
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- You will work directly with our Head of Revenue to figure out exactly how to drive business development, revenue, and profit to achieve our goals.
- As a Sales Associate, you’ll drive the Vendease growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy customers.
- You’ll actively prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our products and services.
- As a Sales Associate at Vendease, you’ll manage communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Follow and achieve departmental sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Negotiating/closing new businesses every month (A closed business is a business that orders at least once within a month).
- Managing communications between key clients and the internal team.
- Bringing new businesses from existing clients or contacts and developing business relationships with potential clients.
- Increasing sales volume.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, preferably in the food and/or hospitality industry.
- Experience working with a CRM tool for sales lead generation, tracking, and forecasting
- Proven track record in B2B sales and conversion.
- Must have existing good relationships with distributors or restaurants that are easily convertible.
- Excellent numerical, interpersonal, communication, and people management skills
- Tech savviness and a willingness to work with/sell SaaS.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales Targets.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have previous experience working in an organization that prospected corporate organizations.
- Must be very articulate and comported.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online