West African Vocational Education (WAVE) is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged.
- Job Position: Sales Associate
- Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Work schedule: 5 / 6 days a week (9am – 7pm)
Candidates for the Sales Associate role must be:
- Great at presenting.
- Good selling skills.
- Communication and listening skills.
- Also, great digital marketing or ability to learn on the job.
- Meet monthly sales target
- Work strategically to develop and create content for social media
- Customer relationship management
- Must have interest in retail and strong selling skills
- Must be able to use social media efficiently
- Experience in fashion retail, beauty business or event planning.
- Must be friendly and possess customer service etiquette.
- N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly plus commissions.
- Opportunity to work and be exposed to the fashion and beauty sector
- Competitive commission
22nd April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with email subject a “Sales Associate – Ikoyi”.