TalentSquare – Our client is a desirable fast paced innovative Fashion retail brand, running operations online and in physical store locations located in Lagos, Nigeria. – They are a fast growth organization in women’s contemporary collection, with a mission to empower every woman through an array of affordable fashion collections.
- Job Position: Sales Associate – Fashion Retail
- Job Location: Ikeja Lagos
- You will be a part of the e-commerce and store operations team. The objective of your role is to maximize commercial performance whilst providing the best customer experience at all stages of the customer journey both online and offline.
The other key objectives and the targets you have to meet:
- To deal promptly and professionally with customer’s email and telephone enquirers
- Guide and advise potential customers with the aim of converting to purchase
- Ensure a satisfactory outcome for the customer and resolve issues fairly while maintaining a positive image of store’s brand in the customers mind and adhering to corporate terms & conditions.
- To monitor for issues which might deter customers from buying
- To request refunds accurately in the systems
- To sort out any issues relating to refunds or returned items.
- Complete monthly reporting of customer service statistics, showing e-mail and order volumes
- Work collaboratively with management on usual or high impact cases
- Produce templates that streamline processes and keep these updated
Fulfillment & Stock:
- To ensure that store front (online and offline) are adequately stocked and this is reflected in the system
- Account manage assigned warehouse, overseeing invoicing processes and coordinating relevant training or stock management processes
- To liaise as required with the online shop warehouses in order to resolve delivery issues and e-ticketing
- To budget all fulfillment costs and ensure they are covered by pricing of delivery charges
- To update stock batches as needed and process returns
- Perform monthly stock takes with warehouse and reconcile any variances
- Liaise with Head of Operations (Finance & Stock) as significant performance or fulfillment issues occur within assigned warehouse.
- To ensure profit margins are maintained and targets achieved through keeping the shop optimized for sales
- Interpret product sales and other reports to identify errors and provide insight into performance and ideas for resolutions / improvements.
- Complete full month end financial processes for assigned store
- Monitor Dailies sales figures weekly and escalate any anomalies promptly
- Work with Finance department to accurately process any chargebacks or refunds.
- To translate and update products descriptions via backend of the online site
- To activate products on the store and make sure that they are displayed correctly
- To provide support for delivering the Merchandising and Affiliate strategies
- Perform daily product updates and translate at least one new product every week
- Update the Special Offers page every month
- Communicate to warehouses any special requirements in relation to offers as necessary
- Liaise directly with suppliers to resolve any customer complaints or issues as necessary
- Work with other members of team to resolve content or booking issues and communicate any customer feedback to team.
Store Management (Online & Offline):
- To maximize the commercial potential of your store
- To update shop content and manage shop categories using the content management systems
- Work on the development, integration and delivery of new business & promotional ventures
- To become conversant with all aspects of the e-commerce platform and to suggest enhancements to the system
- Generate tactical promotion ideas that are applicable to store
- Ensure accurate and timely alterations to shop content for public holiday periods
- Execute merchandising improvements as required and at least monthly
- Contribute to the work of the team as required, including user acceptance testing (UAT), data entry and checking, problem solving, producing reports and presentations, et.
- Ability to take the initiative
- Team player with a sense of team spirit
- Ability to build external and internal relationships and partnerships
- Exhibits professionalism
- Ability to plan and prioritize with patience
- Understanding of different cultures in the work environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver to deadlines
- Takes responsibility for solving problems
- Emotionally intelligent
- Prepared to challenge and be challenged
- Accountable and responsible
- Communicates effectively and openly
- Listens and hears accurately
- Continually looks for efficiency gains, shares best practice and suggests process improvements.
- BSc degree in related field of fashion retail, hospitality or marketing would be a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associate, Sales Representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions/retail software, payment system
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Advisable for applicant/candidates to stay within proximity of job location. That is must stay around Ikeja and environs