GRENIGAS Limited originally known as Greater Nigeria Development Company Ltd in 1967 went into marketing collaboration with Texaco Nigeria Limited by an MOU in which GRENIGAS was to purchase LPG (Butane) from Texaco and Market the Product by Operation of filling plants, bottling and distribution throughout Nigeria, utilizing Texaco Nigeria marketing outlets.
Texaco further collaborated by providing finance and support for the new brand product GRENIGAS. Until 11th October 1971, the company commenced the business of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) distribution. On the 25th of May 1967, the company was incorporated as a limited liability company with Corporate Affairs Commission registration No. RC 5345 to engage principally in the business of LPG Bottling and nationwide distribution as well as kitchen gas appliances sales, supplies and installations.
Job Position: Sales Cashier
Job Location: Ilupeju Industrial Estate, Lagos
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
- Collect payments whether in cash or transfer
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Ideal candidate must be willing to work on weekends
- Must be single without a child
- Must be smart and articulate
- Must live around Ilupeju, Anthony, Oshodi and it’s environs.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
15th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.