AffilBase is a Sales Network operating out of Lagos, Nigeria. We help businesses and brands intelligently sell their products and services with a network of agents spread across the country.Our team comprises of a diverse breed of young and ambitiously driven individuals looking to help business establishments achieve their financial goals. We do this because we believe that the longterm future of our economy rests in the strength of its enterprise at every scale of operation, and we are poised to be an instrument for change at the fore front of this revolution, helping businesses, and changing lives.
Job Position: Sales Consultant
Job Location: Ketu, Lagos
- A Sales Network based in Lagos is in need of full time Sales Consultants to drive sales activities for its various ongoing projects. We seeking results driven individuals that will attract new customers, win new accounts, and maximize sales within his or her sales territory/assigned location for immediate employment.
- He/She will be joining our team of managers, agents,consultants/officers and representatives working on different projects across various industries based on experience and competence. Candidates will walk prospects through the entire sales cycle, including developing new leads, educating prospects, and turning leads into long-term customers.
- Close new accounts/customers at a high rate
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory or assigned location
- Canvass through a territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand in all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products and services can benefit them financially
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions
- Send in activity reports on daily basis as is required based on projects he/she is attached to.
- An BSc / HND qualification
- Must live in Ketu and Environs
- 2-3 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build
- relationships and network
- Highly self-motivated
- Sense of responsibility towards sales project assigned
- Ability to work with little to no supervision and still maintain productivity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially persuasion, to clearly
- convey the benefits of a product to potential customers
- Confidence and strong self-belief to succeed in outreaches and closing sales
- Physical endurance as sales representatives may need to be on their feet for hours
- Must have a serviceable smartphone
- Smart phone and computer use competency
How Success is Measured:
- Meeting targets
- Client satisfaction
- Client retention
- Monthly individual sales growth numbers
Compensation & Benefits
Salary: N70,000 – N76,000 monthly + Bonuses.
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online