Ives Medicare is a managed care organisation registered in Nigeria and accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) for the purpose of providing health insurance coverage for individuals, organized groups, corporate bodies and government parastatals to access pre-sold, high quality healthcare services from an exclusive networks of clinics, hospitals, pharmacies and diagnostics centres nationwide.
Job Position: Sales Consultant
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Act as the First Point of Contact for all inquiries regarding Services and provide a first-class response to such inquiries ensuring follow-up to possible closure.
- Selling of Health plans to companies, government/public sector, institutions, and cooperative groups.
- Generate new business from existing clients.
- Assist Human Resource Managers of companies to reduce HMO costs and work with the Company’s Budget.
- Participate actively in brand building, brand enforcement, and public relations events and implement company marketing strategy.
- Proactively study market trends and thus assist in product development.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, and deal requirements and evaluating options.
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Client Retention
- Liaising with other departments to achieve organizational goal
- Degree in Sales / Marketing or related discipline.
- 5 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Excellent in English (verbal and written).
- Communication and Organizational skills.
- Adept in MS Office, must be highly skilled in giving presentations.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Other compensation packages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online