Royal Power & Energy Limited – With the experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess, and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: Power generation services like Solar grid and Gas, Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission, and distribution services. RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation, and also to protect our environment’.
- Job Position: Solar – Sales Coordinator (Admin)
- Job Location: Lagos
- Administrative and schedule coordination and execution within the Renewable Energy (RE) department.
- Preparation of proposals, tender documents, and quotes – All managed via the company’s ERP
- Preparation and submission of RFPs/ITBs and subsequent recording via the company’s ERP
- Assist in preparing the business projection
- Track and report business projections versus actuals
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports/dashboards relating to revenue and financial objectives.
- Preparing accurate bid/proposal plan, cost sheets required information and schedules for tender/proposals.
- RE department CRM
- RE department invoicing and payments collection
- Maintain department compliance with ISO system for business process and reporting to any possible deviation thereof.
- Assist with the preparation of business and project presentations, documentation, and document management (soft copies and hard copies)
- Other relevant that will be required to maintain the optimized effectiveness of the RE department.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
N130,000 – N160,000 monthly.
5th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.