Soupah Kitchen & Co. – With expertise dated back to 2011, Soupah Kitchen & Co. invests years of know-how, tech system, modern farm, robust supply chain and kitchen network to put foodpreneurs on an accelerated growth path.
We are offering a complete solution of an ecosystem of brands that works together to unlock value and enable technology to be able to deliver foods and essentials in a very efficient manner. From prime spots to hidden shops, we power local food restaurants with both ordering technology and food infrastructure to usher a new era of prosperity.
Job Position: Sales Development Representative
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented sales officer to oversee and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales.
- The sales officer’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as working prospects through the entire sales cycle, including developing new leads, and turning interested shoppers into long-term customers.
- You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals
- To be successful as a sales officer, you should be persuasive and knowledgeable. Ultimately, an outstanding sales officer should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, and providing exceptional customer service
- Use of various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- You should be able to develop and implement effective sales strategies and sales target
- Addressing any customer queries and guiding them with their purchasing decisions
- Maintaining an accurate and detailed record of all sales expenses
- Preparing and presenting sales reports to the higher management
- Assisting in the development and implementation of sales targets
- Collaborating with the marketing department to develop various promotional activities
- Researching current market trends and making a note of customer requirements
- Making cold calls to attract potential customers
- Developing effective sales strategies
- Diverting customer requests and complaints to the relevant departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative (Direct2Consumer desired)
- Proven record of personal quota
- Experience working with CRM and other related software
- Knowledge of different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV or Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.